Banana Muffins + Yogurt = Banana Yogurt Muffins
With my success of making homemade yogurt, it motivated me further to use it in my baking recipes since now I get to have this ingredient easily and inexpensively. With that, I started off my 1st experience in using my homemade yogurt to improvise my fool-proved simple and easy banana muffin recipe by replacing the milk content with yogurt and transform it into Banana Yogurt Muffins .
These muffins were so moist and rich with banana flavour. For kids version, I added in chocolate chips. With that you can imagine another big up from my boy Ray when he had his bite!
With this success, next I think good to explore using homemade yogurt into cooking recipe, so stay tune!
Banana Yogurt Muffins
Makes – 12 serving
Method1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan.
2. Sift flour and gradually add dry ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Combine yoghurt, egg, oil and mashed banana in a separate bowl.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredient bowl and slowly add in wet ingredient and stir until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6. Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Serve warm or cold.
7． 放入已经预热好的180度烤箱中，180度烘烤20-25 分钟即可。